Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What makes me whimper and whine

When I know Alpha is smarter than me, but they do things that are not right for survival.  I don't understand it.  Alpha protects me but is unable to protect himself.  I know he knows better, because he keeps me from doing the same thing that is killing him.

Why??  

Please stop...

Think like me for a moment.  Must live.  Must Eat. Must be happy and must make others happy.  That is it.  Right?  I am nuetered so prolificating is not in the equasion.

1 comment:

  1. what did you do that was bad for you, bro?

    i been up to no good, myself. think i pretty much fucked up my life and my wife's. thinking it'll take a while to recover.

    but hey! at least i know i can't take klonipin responsibly. no more benzos for sam. looks like insomnia will be the new rule. i been up all night, just cuz at one point i looked up and it was four thirty and i knew i had an appointment at 8 so i figured what's the point?

    and indeed i wonder: what is the point? i just read the stranger again. the absurdity of life in the face of the inevitability of death. all that.

    i could probably use to take some tips from alobar myself.

    ReplyDelete