Saturday, February 7, 2009

Leg



It is Saturday morning and I forced Alpha Male out of bed early.  Took his spot.  He did not seem to mind.  My leg has been hurting.  I am gimpy when not out on walks or running.  Can't seem to explain why to Alpha's.  But they are taking care of me and the new thing.

This new thing is troublesome in some respects.  I don't mind it much, but I have noted that my needs are now secondary to the new thing.  And now I have to ride in the very back of the car instead of in the back seat because the new thing rides there in a contraption that I am more than a little wary of.  Here are pictures of the new thing and the contraption.

I want a snack.  Or maybe I'll just sty in Alpha's bed.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you posted pictures. I've just ordered Sam to take a look.

    She looks like such a nice baby (thing). Can't wait to meet her.

    Oh, and thanks for the thoughts on the insurance. We'll see what else we can do.

    ReplyDelete